Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BEEEEESSSS


Check it out.....Curtis Beesley!!!

He felt soooo bad for not coming to the reunion, he flew all the way over to Colorado just to see me. Well not exactly, he was in town for the BYU vs Air Force game and we met off the freeway as he and his son Carter were making their way back to the airport to return home.
We even had a brief chat with John Ballard on the phone - John and I both have freshman boys at BYU. Curtis has a daughter there too but she is a junior - it is just not cool to know ANY freshman boys so their paths would never cross.
BTW.......Happy Birthday Bees.....the big 49! Yikes, could we really be that old? Thank goodness he is waaaaay older than me! :)
I say another reunion needs to be in the works - I couldn't possibly wait another 10 years. It has been a great few month connecting with ole friends......I am game, does anyone want to plan something?

No comments: